Tempo 200B Inductive Amplifier
Price: $30.00 Each
Tempo's inductive amplifiers are recognized as industry standards by field service professionals. Used in conjunction with any of our tone generators, the units permit wire and cable identification without having to make direct metallic contact with the conductor. Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification in even the most congested cable bundles and equipment rooms. Other features include a powerful, two-inch speaker, which eliminates the need for additional buttsets or headsets, a unique, blended, carbon compound tip that reduces conductivity minimizing the risk of shorting terminals without sacrificing performance and a recessed on/off push button control. A spare duckbill tip is included.
The 200B Inductive Amplifier can also be used with the nickel-plated brass probe tips.
• Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification in even the most congested cable bundles and equipment rooms
• Includes a powerful, two inch speaker and a recessed, on/off push button control
• Includes an LED for visual signal strength indication
• Offers adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal "bleed" is affecting the identification process
• Includes recessed tabs for buttset or headset connection
• Battery-operated (9V not included)
We're sorry. This item is not in stock.