Excess Supply is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect about you to process orders and exchange information with you when you request it.
Information we collect
When you place an order:
- Orders will be processed and information gathered as necessary to complete the transaction, which may include:
- logging the customer IP and other network information,
- setting cookies,
- sending the customer information to the payment gateways that are configured by the store admin,
- sending the customer by encrypted XML to the URL specified in the store admin;
- Customers will receive whatever email receipts are configured in the store admin;
- Customers will have their information stored on servers, as necessary to provide transaction history reports to the store admin
- Information will not be used for direct marketing by Excess Supply or any representative of Excess Supply unless customer opts-in to such marketing;
- Customers will not have their information shared, sold, or otherwise disclosed, unless Excess Supply is required by law to do so;
- Information may be used in an anonymous, aggregated format to calculate statistics for Excess Supply's services (i.e. average transaction value, average transactions per store, average transactions per day per store, etc.), which may be used for both internal purposes (analyzing server load, etc.) and external purposes (marketing, etc.)
How do we protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts all of the information you enter before it is transmitted and sent to us. In addition, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Disclosure of information to third parties?
Excess Supply will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information with others. Excess Supply may collect aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Excess Supply is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping with us as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information with others.
Questions and Feedback
Thank you for visiting our site.